Entry Submission Deadline: October 20, 2023
Interested in being in the 2023 Echo Park Community Parade this year? Please contact Lidia Martinez at (213) 598-4609 or firstname.lastname@example.org for the Entry Form.
The following regulations are for the common courtesy, respect and consideration of others, and are necessary to ensure a successful and enjoyable parade for all.
- Entries will be allowed to perform a 2‐minute routine (maximum). Entries will be allowed to play performance music over main PA at main stage
- There is no pay or fee for participating
- Participants are asked to refrain from political messages, including posters, banners, flyers and verbal messages
- If a representative of an organization is chosen to speak, that representative will abide by these regulations
- Megaphones or personal amplifying devices (except for performance music) are not allowed
- Individuals or organizations are allowed to speak at the discretion of the Parade Committee and approved prior to the event
- Handing out items like candy is acceptable, please do not toss these items from vehicles
Lastly, please note that there are parking restrictions on and around the parade route. The Committee is not responsible for your vehicles being ticketed or towed for violation the parking restrictions posted by the city – please plan accordingly. There will be a hard closure of the street starting around 9 am so please pay attention to those signs!